[Photo News] Mudeungsan fully opens door to public after 57 years
时间:2023-12-01 04:49:18 出处:부모와 아이阅读（143）
Mudeungsan Mountain located in Gwangju, South Jeolla Province, fully opened its door to the public for the first time in 57 years on Saturday.
Civilian access to the top of the mountain had been restricted since 1966 as air force units were stationed in the respective location.
Many visitors gathered on the day of the opening to enjoy a round-trip hike of approximately 390 meters that goes from Seoseokdae columnar joints to Inwangbong Observatory.
- [Herald Interview] 'Korea strives to set global standards for data protection in generative AI era'
- SK hynix logs quarterly losses for 4th consecutive quarter
- LG Electronics to bolster local strategies, B2B push to widen gap with Chinese rivals
- Samsung Biologics quarterly sales hit W1tr for first time
- "조선의 샛별 여장군, 세계가 우러러 볼것"…北, 김주애도 우상화
- Cirque Du Soleil mesmerizes Seoul with 'Luzia: A Waking Dream of Mexico'
- Meta fails to provide communication channel in Korea: lawmaker
- Argentinian politician's old tweet mocking BTS angers fans
- Violinist Yoo Da