4 North Koreans cross maritime border, say want to defect
时间:2023-12-01 05:52:56 出处:요리阅读（143）
A group of four unidentified North Koreans crossed the inter-Korean maritime border in the East Sea on Tuesday, government sources confirmed to The Korea Herald.
The South Korean military, in cooperation with the Coast Guard, has secured the four North Koreans in the waters off the city of Sokcho, Gangwon Province.
The four North Koreans traveled across the border on a boat and were discovered by South Korea's Coast Guard.
The four North Koreans were transferred to a Korean vessel, which was en route to a harbor in Sokcho, Gangwon Province, as of 9:30 a.m., according to a military source.
- Seoul shares close more than 1% higher on extended Israel
- Seoul shares dip 1 pct on Fed rate hike woes, won sharply slides
- South Korean oil payments for Iran frozen again over Hamas links
- Political parties call for revision of military exemptions for athletes
- Volvo EX30 debuts in Korea
- [Exclusive] 'Game of Thrones' publisher inks deal for Korean books for first time
- [Herald Interview] Samuel Youn celebrates career in ‘From Darkness to Light’
- Le Sserafim becomes house ambassadors for Louis Vuitton
- Seoul anticipates 3