BTS' Suga begins military service
时间:2023-12-01 04:02:31 出处:요리阅读（143）
Suga of BTS began his mandatory military service on Friday.
He will be fulfilling his compulsory military service by doing alternative service after receiving basic training for the first few weeks during boot camp.
“I was able to come this far thanks to you ARMY (the name of BTS' fan community). Now it’s time for me (to begin my mandatory military service). I will do my utmost to fulfill my national duty. Stay warm as the weather is getting cold. Stay healthy and let’s meet in 2025. I always love you and thank you ARMY,” wrote Suga to his fans on Weverse on Friday.
He had canceled his deferral of the mandatory military service last month to initiate the military enlistment process.
Big Hit Music did not disclose the reason for Suga being assigned to alternative service but him having had surgery repairing a labral tear in 2020 is believed to be the reason.
Suga is the third member of K-pop sensation BTS to enlist in his compulsory military service following Jin, who enlisted in December 2022 and J-Hope who joined in April this year.
- Seoul shares close more than 1% higher on extended Israel
- The ruling party vows extraordinary measures to win back people's trust after crushing by
- The 2023 Seoul Fantastic Beer Festival
- LG CNS launches new AI platform for corporate clients
- BOK likely to keep policy rate unchanged on slowdown, hope for Fed's rate freeze, easing inflation
- Viviz to drop 4th EP ‘Versus’ next month
- Seoul shares open higher on US gains
- [HIT Forum] More than 400 attendees explore space at HIT forum
- Court clears cabbie in death of passenger who jumped out of moving taxi