时间:2023-12-01 03:54:55 出处:예술阅读（143）
Enhypen added four cities in Asia extending its international tour, said agency Belift Lab on Tuesday.
The band will perform seven times in Taipei, Singapore, Macao and New Clark City, Philippines in January and February next year.
This extends its second tour “Fate” that began in Seoul in July and brought the seven members to Tokyo and Osaka in September before six cities in the US. The bandmates wrapped up the tour in Chicago in the US on Sunday.
Meanwhile, the band is bringing out its fifth EP “Orange Blood” on Nov. 17. As the album title suggests, it will be linked to the previous EP “Dark Blood” that hit Billboard 200 at No. 4 and sold over 1.1 million copies on the day of release six months ago.
Ateez marks 5th debut anniversary with reality show
- Daily Sports Hankook hopes to help stengthen Korea
- [Herald Interview] Sustainability offers practical help to industries
- S. Korea's malaria cases reach highest level in 12 yrs
- 43 films to premiere at Seoul International Pride Film Festival
- German envoy calls for enhanced security cooperation with S. Korea
- Seoul shares open lower on US losses
- NewJeans, Ive win first national culture merit
- PPP appoints naturalized Korean doctor Yohan Ihn as party innovation committee chief
- Korean Air orders 20 Airbus A321neo aircraft