S. Korea's top diplomat holds talks with Malaysian, Indonesian counterparts at APEC
时间:2023-12-01 04:52:34 出处:커뮤니티阅读（143）
South Korea's foreign minister held a series of talks with his Malaysian and Indonesian counterparts in San Francisco this week and requested for their countries' support in South Korea's bid to host the 2030 World Expo, his office said Saturday.
Park Jin made the request during separate meetings with Malaysian Foreign Minister Zambry Abdul Kadir and Indonesian Foreign Minister Retno Marsudi on Tuesday on the margins of the Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) ministerial meeting.
During his talks with Zambry, Park also requested support from Malaysia in efforts to elevate relations between South Korea and the Association of Southeast Asian Nations next year to a "comprehensive strategic partnership," according to Seoul's foreign ministry.
- [Herald Review] ‘Single in Seoul’ a bland rom
- Google offers data residency for Korean corporate clients
- Container shipping costs for US west coast rise 7 pct in October
- National Changgeuk Company's endeavor to foster pansori composers continues
- Hyundai Motor bolsters global partnerships through Expo campaign
- Korean chip giant chiefs to travel to Netherlands with president
- [Herald Interview] Korean team wins James Dyson Award with ‘hands
- Hyundai Motor chair wins top UK royal honor
- Volvo EX30 debuts in Korea