时间:2023-12-01 05:39:36 出处:음악阅读（143）
The National Changgeuk Company of Korea, which recently premiered its modern take on traditional changgeuk performances in “Jeong-nyeon” and “The Merchants of Venice,” returns with a traditional Korean pansori, “Shimcheong-ga” for the Chuseok holiday.
The production is based on the classic Korean pansori and folktale of Sim Cheong, a young girl who makes a selfless sacrifice to the king of the underwater world in a desperate attempt to restore her blind father's sight.
The cast and creative team of “Shimcheong-ga” emphasized the importance of "sori," or singing, of pansori.
- China’s AliExpress eyes expansion in Korea
- 보란듯 제재 무시하며 국제법 준수?…김정은 활용하는 푸틴의 속내는
- S. Korean fencer Oh Sang
- S. Korea sweeps up 2 gold medals at stake in recurve team events
- 'Do not open plane doors' warning mandated for planes in flight
- Voter interest reaches all
- [Photo News] Floral Butterfly
- [Hello Hangeul] Korean language instructors' working conditions remain subpar
- S. Korea's Busan making last