Book records testimonies of bereaved families, survivors of Itaewon tragedy
时间:2023-12-01 04:37:22 出处:쇼핑阅读（143）
On the night of Oct. 29, 2022, 159 young lives were lost in a packed alley in Itaewon, Seoul.
The book "We Are in Itaewon Now," (a literal translation of the Korean title) (Changbi Publishers), released ahead of the first anniversary of the tragedy, is the first published collection of interviews of the survivors and the bereaved families.
"I trust ordinary people. If they are given the right information and the facts, even those who cursed and criticized (the victims) will change their views ..." said one survivor in the book.
- Samsung Biologics sees highest
- [New in Korean] Ancient Korean mummy unearthed in Irish peatland
- Opposition head pleads for support in ‘fight against Yoon dictatorship’
- PM arrives in China for Asian Games, meeting with Xi
- South Korea warns tit
- [Herald Interview] ‘Another Body,’ a riveting documentary on devasting effects of deepfake porn
- Xi says he will consider S. Korea visit
- Surveillance cameras to be a must in hospital operating rooms
- Trilateral cooperation unaffected by US election outcomes: Goldberg